- This event has passed.
Invitation to the 2nd annual FSTP Community of Practice (CoP) meeting 8-9.11.2023, 9:00 – 17:00hrs
November 2 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Building upon the recommendations from the 1st regional event held in December 2022 in Belgrade, Serbia, we are excited to invite you to the 2nd annual FSTP Community of Practice (CoP) meeting.
While the live event in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, includes a limited number of participants, mainly FSTP implementors actively involved in the CoP in the past year, we are kindly inviting you to join us virtually and contribute to the discussion on the review of the progress in the development of FSTP practices, current issues and novelties, and exchange knowledge on successful FSTP implementations.
- Reaching smaller organizations with simplified application and reporting procedures; successes and lessons learned;
- Development of inclusive selection criteria to reach out to more CSOs who have limited experience and financial capacity;
- Gender analysis to inform the design of the project/programme design and development of gender-sensitive indicators
- Strengthening the visibility and communication aspects of the FSTP grant beneficiaries;
- VAT practices and challenges (presentation of the TACSO manual and discussion on the current issues and practices; summarising key issues);
- Volunteering time and other examples of co-financing contribution for FSTP sub-grants – experiences from the region.
Please register using this this link by Monday, November 6th, close of business hours.
For more details, check out the event page and the draft agenda.
EU TACSO 3